Monday, February 22, 2021

Sever Weather Warnings.....No Problem!

As many of you know sever weather has raised havoc across the nation. I feel for those in disaster areas while feeling blessed we were only hit with our “normal” freezing temperatures, snow storms and less normal high winds! In my home we are luck to have wood heat along with the typical furnace so was able to keep us and more importantly these two cuties stayed warm!
Since it was a weekend to stay in I decided it was also a weekend to make my Seafood Chowder! So yummy!!!! In fact it is so yummy I can’t keep it to myself so here is a simple I’m sure it will become one of your favorite too! Chunky Seafood Ingredients • 1 medium onion, chopped • 2 tablespoons butter • 2 pints half-and-half cream • 1 can condensed New England clam chowder, undiluted • 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed • 1 teaspoon salt • ¼ teaspoon white pepper • 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked Directions • 1. In a saucepan, sauté onion in butter until tender. Add cream and canned chowder; bring to a boil. Stir in potatoes, salt and pepper. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Stir in crab and heat through. Yield: 8 servings (about 2 quarts). Since my dinner really didn’t take much time, I went to my craft room and started to play around with some new folds, a new technique and an oldie but goodie fold. You forget how much fun it is to not have any pressure to create! Just go with the flow, so I cranked up the MoTown, set out my new bundles and got down to business! Today I’m going to show the new Kaleidoscope Technique, well it may not be new, but it is new to me!
So what do you think? If you want the tutorial find me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Scream, You Scream.....Well You Know the Rest

Ice Cream Corner Suite Sprinkle beautiful colors together with sweet images, add a hint of nostalgia, and you've created the perfect...